- Post-natal readmission-residual traumas turn positive.
- Walking past a labour ward with a smile
- Birth story of #3- She was actually tickled out by fairies!!!
- Birth plan: have a dance, have a bath, have a baby.
- erm so I am excited about giving birth!?
- Crowdsourcing facets of my safe space visualisation- A seascape taste and smell?
- A source of anxiety – barriers to accessing healthcare on my terms when in labour.
- A new emotion- Anger
- Dear Midwife with a Halo,
- Restarting a blog for baby number 3
- Last Blog Post Ever- I’m a survivor
- Ending a blog
- Happy Anniversary to the man who didn’t grow on a tree!
- My birth story for #2- a very different experience (long)
- A Birth Story in Tweets
- I DID IT!!!
- 12 days to go. Still not scared?!
- Birth Preferences for #2.
- Ladybird on a Lightstream- visualisations
- 37 weeks- 3 weeks left. *runs round like headless chicken- panicking*
Top Posts & Pages
Author Archives: LadyCurd
We escaped the hospital within hours of Squirrel’s birth but when we popped to the hospital for her 5 day check they were a little concerned about her jaundice levels so unfortunately we had to get admitted to the post-natal … Continue reading
So since Munchkin was born I still twitch when I hear the name of her London hospital she was born in. I would really struggle to go back there (and did when we had to take her for check ups … Continue reading
So our third baby girl(internet name Squirrel) was born almost 6 weeks ago in a genuinely heavenly water birth. I wanted to write this story earlier but annoyingly we go admitted to hospital with her jaundice day 5-9 and then … Continue reading
I love this video. She is working it through her early labour and it is just brilliant. Although admittedly my actual birth plan is still on two pages (I restrained self from laminating it this time 😉 I think it … Continue reading
Just come back from a hospital appointment with the wonderful supervisor of midwives. Me & t’uzband attended to go through my birth plan and get a refresher tour of the delivery suite. It was amazing how effective it was to … Continue reading
So I am working on a new safe space visualisation after deciding I want the meadow imagery from Womble’s birth to remain hers. So my new visualisation is: On the beach: The weather is warm and sunny and I am … Continue reading
In today’s therapy session we discusssed how one of my significant anxieties around a 3rd labour is if I have a stop start labour (apparently common in 3rd labours) and getting sent home or not being listened to and admitted … Continue reading
Today I relived my birth experience with #1 with my new therapist. Something which invariably makes me cry but I had been avoiding so I wanted to do it in a safe space to just remind myself I am not … Continue reading
Dear Midwife with a Halo,. via Dear Midwife with a Halo,.