I’m Me I’m 30. I have a 20month old daughter- Munchkin the mentalist, and I am pregnant with my second child (Womble) due in early January 2012. This blog was started when I was 18weeks pregnant with Womble in an effort to continue to process the after effects of Munchkin’s birth that are still with me today. I was recently diagnosed with PTSD (Post traumatic stress disorder) so I thought this blog might help me process that and mark my progress as I go through CBT for this, and maybe help other ladies going through similar.
- Post-natal readmission-residual traumas turn positive.
- Walking past a labour ward with a smile
- Birth story of #3- She was actually tickled out by fairies!!!
- Birth plan: have a dance, have a bath, have a baby.
- erm so I am excited about giving birth!?
- Crowdsourcing facets of my safe space visualisation- A seascape taste and smell?
- A source of anxiety – barriers to accessing healthcare on my terms when in labour.
- A new emotion- Anger
- Dear Midwife with a Halo,
- Restarting a blog for baby number 3
- Last Blog Post Ever- I’m a survivor
- Ending a blog
- Happy Anniversary to the man who didn’t grow on a tree!
- My birth story for #2- a very different experience (long)
- A Birth Story in Tweets
- I DID IT!!!
- 12 days to go. Still not scared?!
- Birth Preferences for #2.
- Ladybird on a Lightstream- visualisations
- 37 weeks- 3 weeks left. *runs round like headless chicken- panicking*
Top Posts & Pages