- Post-natal readmission-residual traumas turn positive.
- Walking past a labour ward with a smile
- Birth story of #3- She was actually tickled out by fairies!!!
- Birth plan: have a dance, have a bath, have a baby.
- erm so I am excited about giving birth!?
- Crowdsourcing facets of my safe space visualisation- A seascape taste and smell?
- A source of anxiety – barriers to accessing healthcare on my terms when in labour.
- A new emotion- Anger
- Dear Midwife with a Halo,
- Restarting a blog for baby number 3
- Last Blog Post Ever- I’m a survivor
- Ending a blog
- Happy Anniversary to the man who didn’t grow on a tree!
- My birth story for #2- a very different experience (long)
- A Birth Story in Tweets
- I DID IT!!!
- 12 days to go. Still not scared?!
- Birth Preferences for #2.
- Ladybird on a Lightstream- visualisations
- 37 weeks- 3 weeks left. *runs round like headless chicken- panicking*
Top Posts & Pages
Monthly Archives: October 2015
So our third baby girl(internet name Squirrel) was born almost 6 weeks ago in a genuinely heavenly water birth. I wanted to write this story earlier but annoyingly we go admitted to hospital with her jaundice day 5-9 and then … Continue reading