- Post-natal readmission-residual traumas turn positive.
- Walking past a labour ward with a smile
- Birth story of #3- She was actually tickled out by fairies!!!
- Birth plan: have a dance, have a bath, have a baby.
- erm so I am excited about giving birth!?
- Crowdsourcing facets of my safe space visualisation- A seascape taste and smell?
- A source of anxiety – barriers to accessing healthcare on my terms when in labour.
- A new emotion- Anger
- Dear Midwife with a Halo,
- Restarting a blog for baby number 3
- Last Blog Post Ever- I’m a survivor
- Ending a blog
- Happy Anniversary to the man who didn’t grow on a tree!
- My birth story for #2- a very different experience (long)
- A Birth Story in Tweets
- I DID IT!!!
- 12 days to go. Still not scared?!
- Birth Preferences for #2.
- Ladybird on a Lightstream- visualisations
- 37 weeks- 3 weeks left. *runs round like headless chicken- panicking*
Top Posts & Pages
Monthly Archives: August 2015
So I am working on a new safe space visualisation after deciding I want the meadow imagery from Womble’s birth to remain hers. So my new visualisation is: On the beach: The weather is warm and sunny and I am … Continue reading
In today’s therapy session we discusssed how one of my significant anxieties around a 3rd labour is if I have a stop start labour (apparently common in 3rd labours) and getting sent home or not being listened to and admitted … Continue reading
Today I relived my birth experience with #1 with my new therapist. Something which invariably makes me cry but I had been avoiding so I wanted to do it in a safe space to just remind myself I am not … Continue reading
Dear Midwife with a Halo,. via Dear Midwife with a Halo,.