- Post-natal readmission-residual traumas turn positive.
- Walking past a labour ward with a smile
- Birth story of #3- She was actually tickled out by fairies!!!
- Birth plan: have a dance, have a bath, have a baby.
- erm so I am excited about giving birth!?
- Crowdsourcing facets of my safe space visualisation- A seascape taste and smell?
- A source of anxiety – barriers to accessing healthcare on my terms when in labour.
- A new emotion- Anger
- Dear Midwife with a Halo,
- Restarting a blog for baby number 3
- Last Blog Post Ever- I’m a survivor
- Ending a blog
- Happy Anniversary to the man who didn’t grow on a tree!
- My birth story for #2- a very different experience (long)
- A Birth Story in Tweets
- I DID IT!!!
- 12 days to go. Still not scared?!
- Birth Preferences for #2.
- Ladybird on a Lightstream- visualisations
- 37 weeks- 3 weeks left. *runs round like headless chicken- panicking*
Top Posts & Pages
Monthly Archives: February 2012
So Omble arrived safe &sound and my PTSD is pretty much cured (although oddly did have a moment talking to a breastfeeding counsellor yesterday about munchkins birth but it was fleeting and okay.) I have a final debrief CBT appointment … Continue reading
H &I have been together 7years today. Something we almost forgot in the midst of dealing with two screaming little girls and the family grief at losing my dad and all the other shit going on. My dad was fond … Continue reading
So some of you may have read my birth story for Munchkin (see here) and understood the reasons why I went onto develop PTSD and tokophobia especially when getting pregnant with Womble. You may also know that despite being fairly … Continue reading