So in the next three weeks I need to:
- Finish reading This book and actually practice the techniques.
- Listen to my hypnobirthing CD everyday.
- Practice my visualisations to help keep calm.
- Bounce and wiggle on my birth ball
- Express colostrum three times a day
- Drink raspberry leaf tea and take the capsules.
- Finish off my comedy birthing compilation music.
- Pack my birth bag properly.
- Actually read the TENS instructions and make H read them too so we remember to try and use it this time.
- In fact need to share a few bits of book/CD/visualisations with H so he can help me focus on them. Although liklihood is I will be swearing at him again and refusing to listen to him because he got me into this!- Sorry H in advance!
- Get the rest of the baby stuff down from the loft and get it set up
- Finish off last bits of work work I need to do so can properly enjoy mat leave. Might not happen- that massive pile of papers by my desk is probably not going to get sorted out -sigh.
- Enjoy Christmas and my family of three before we become a family of 4!
- Oh and try and rest!
Whew am tired just reading that!
See wouldn’t bother with any of this if I was having a section. Sigh. Making more work for myself wasn’t part of the plan. Grrrr!
Ah well- looking forward to our first cuddle Womble- however you end up getting here!