- Post-natal readmission-residual traumas turn positive.
- Walking past a labour ward with a smile
- Birth story of #3- She was actually tickled out by fairies!!!
- Birth plan: have a dance, have a bath, have a baby.
- erm so I am excited about giving birth!?
- Crowdsourcing facets of my safe space visualisation- A seascape taste and smell?
- A source of anxiety – barriers to accessing healthcare on my terms when in labour.
- A new emotion- Anger
- Dear Midwife with a Halo,
- Restarting a blog for baby number 3
- Last Blog Post Ever- I’m a survivor
- Ending a blog
- Happy Anniversary to the man who didn’t grow on a tree!
- My birth story for #2- a very different experience (long)
- A Birth Story in Tweets
- I DID IT!!!
- 12 days to go. Still not scared?!
- Birth Preferences for #2.
- Ladybird on a Lightstream- visualisations
- 37 weeks- 3 weeks left. *runs round like headless chicken- panicking*
Top Posts & Pages
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Today was 34 week growth scan then consultant appointment then meeting with head of delivery suite to discuss options. I have gone full circle and two more laps for good luck on my decision since 2pm. My head is spinning … Continue reading
Have been pondering this a bit as I am preparing for Womble ‘s arrival and again I am planning to build up a stash of colostrum for her like I did with Munchkin. It helped save our breastfeeding. If you … Continue reading
A version of this story was published in Maternity Matters -see here I had the shitest possible start to breastfeeding and honestly it is a miracle I was able to breastfeed for 13months. It honestly is the hardest thing I have ever ever … Continue reading
Been thinking about this alot recently. Always imagined I’d have two girls and a boy. So far I almost have the two girls so right on track there. I can’t imagine this being the last pregnancy or giving away my … Continue reading
One of my chapters in my nanowrimo is going to be about the “worrying is futile” aspect of life. We spend so long worrying about what might never happen that it stops our enjoyment of what is happening. This was … Continue reading
My current thinking on my own decision? I have gone from 60:40 VB:ELCS (during my second trimester) to now around 30:70 VB:ELCS. Now I am 30weeks and feeling the baby move and judging by how uncomfortable I am already I … Continue reading